New Contributor

Is it just me or are Susan Graver's prices going through the roof?  I'm noticing updated styles and I actually like her clothes more now than in the past, but she's pricing me out!  I can't pay $60 for a shirt, plus shipping!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver prices

[ Edited ]

I think her price point is reasonable.  I see her prices range from 25 and up.    You have to go with what you can afford and shop accordingly.  You have to expect that her prices will go up ... nothing stays the same forever.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

@shopaholic77 wrote:

Is it just me or are Susan Graver's prices going through the roof?  I'm noticing updated styles and I actually like her clothes more now than in the past, but she's pricing me out!  I can't pay $60 for a shirt, plus shipping!

I have shopped SG clothes for years. The prices are up and the quality is down.

Respected Contributor

I think her pricing is in the normal range.  Look how much Logo costs for a flimsy piece of material.

Respected Contributor

Agree.  I can buy similar locally for less money. The trouble with QVC is they never have sales, whereas other retailers DO.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Some poeple will find the prices high, some will ind them low, and some will find them just right.

I'm with the just right buyers.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I think her price point is reasonable.  I see her prices range from 25 and up.    You have to go with what you can afford and shop accordingly.  You have to expect that her prices will go up ... nothing stays the same forever.

$25 and up?  Are you talking about her scarves, perhaps?  I admit I don't watch her shows very often and when I do, it's on mute.  But I have never seen anything under $50.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver prices

[ Edited ]

I have to agree that the prices are definitely up - rather a lot IMHO.  And I don't see the quality in her pieces that I once did;  also seems to me that the 

sizing is a little less predictable.

I can't see comparing them to LOGO  NOGO prices, however. There is no way I would have any interest in LOGO styles and/or quality.   When I was a small girl, my Grandmother would sew a piece of lace or chiffon or something on the bottom of a dress when it was getting too short. That's what I see in LOGO.

Valued Contributor

Seems that ever since Q lowered the S&H, prices went up. SG Prices are ridiculous and another poster here is right, there are no sales like at B&M stores.  There have been many times when watching a SG program that I find something I like, go online to order and then when I see final price with tax, S&H I delete the order!

And even TSVs are no deal. Prices are high (just think of yesterday's SG blazer at over $60)   I find similar clothing styles at Chicos and get some good buys; I wait for sales and get 5% extra off for passport savings.

Esteemed Contributor

Her prices are on a level with H by Halston, Isaac, Simonton and Linea. I sort of equate her prices now with outside designers, whereas being the inhouse designer, she was lower. 

Denim & Co. has also gone up. I expect D&Co. & Susan to be lower, and they are not anymore. 

The convenience seems to be the only thing left of the QVC. And now that their processing and delivery has been extended, even that not so much anymore. Quality and value have gone by the way side.