Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Surroundings

She's been posting from Florida on her Instagram.

Last night on the midnight show she told Shawn it was her pool.

278270149_10158745107422951_7214205266756202708_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

I believe I heard her say last night  that she was in Florida and invited Shawn  to come down.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I believe I heard her say last night  that she was in Florida and invited Shawn  to come down.

@Goodie2shoes , I also heard Pat and Susan banter about broadcasting from Susan's Long Island (Hamptons?) home.

Respected Contributor

I recall seeing her broadcasting from a room which had two very large pictures of her grandchildren.  

Super Contributor

She now lives in  Florida.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

Susan usually broadcasts from her home, sometimes inside, sometimes outside.  Her dear dog, Pebbles, is usually close by.  Steals the show, every time! 

@september 

I scan her show just to see if Pebbles is there....she is definitely THE STAR of the shows! Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@piperbay wrote:

I thought Susan owned a home in Florida. Also, I think her daughter moved from California to Utah if I remember corrrectly.

@piperbay I wonder -- I went to LoveAudryrosejewelry.com and the address is still listed in Los Angeles, CA.  I always wondered, as a start us business, how she could afford retail space there.  Maybe she was just married in Utah.  I know she had a destination wedding, but don't recall the state.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I thought I heard her mention a home on Long Island last night.  It sounded like she was referring to a current home.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Gkhm 

Her winter home. She has 

many homes.

Super Contributor

@Elodie2 wrote:

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Goodie2shoes , I also heard Pat and Susan banter about broadcasting from Susan's Long Island (Hamptons?) home.

I remember Susan offering her summer home on Long Island to Kerstin and her husband for a weekend getaway a few summers ago.  Kerstin took her up on it!