Contributor

Where is that beautiful place that Susan Graver is broadcasting from?

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Surroundings

I have wondered that as well.  I thought it was her home until I saw palm trees in the background and the large fountain when she was on a walk showing the dress.    I also wonder what the small square of water is that is in front of the pool.  I thought it could be a very shallow small area of water for children or perhaps a hot tub but it doesn't really look like either.  The columns, etc would go with the type of architecture as the inside of her house.

I did see the same background in another video with a larger blond dog walking in the grass and she had said at one time she dog sits her granddog and I thought that might explain that dog as Pebbles was also there.

Honored Contributor

Susan usually broadcasts from her home, sometimes inside, sometimes outside.  Her dear dog, Pebbles, is usually close by.  Steals the show, every time! 

Honored Contributor

She has inferred in comments she's made that it's her home.  Since she has grandchildren in California and was flying there frequently, I wondered if she and hubby bought this home there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

F1674178-C9E2-4E60-8351-C3917653076A.jpegPebbles, napping!

Esteemed Contributor

I just assumed......where ever she stands or walks....or talks...other than Q studio.........she owns it.

Ocean side......inside.....outside......Pa....NYC ......she owns it.  

Your dollars at work = be happy!

Valued Contributor

I thought Susan owned a home in Florida. Also, I think her daughter moved from California to Utah if I remember corrrectly.

Respected Contributor

It seems I recall her mentioning Florida on a past show. Maybe that's her locale?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Her home pool.

Honored Contributor

Could very well be Florida, someplace semi-tropical.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment