Honored Contributor

I find this thread funny. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver New Yorker

[ Edited ]

@StopTalking wrote:

I watched Susan Graver this morning. It was such an awful show only because she would not let the QVC host speak. I had to turn the channel. Is Susan a New Yorker? she reminds me of the New Yorkers where I grew up. 

YES, SHE IS AND I'M ONE TOO.  SHE ANNOYS THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME.  Although I hate to stereotype anyone, she fits into that segment of LONG ISLAND (where I've lived almost my whole life) that is loud, irritating and never shuts up.  I hate when I'm out and come across people like her.  They talk the loudest at the store, theater, restaurants, etc.  I have two friends who were like this forever unti someone told both of them in restaurants where we were dining to SHUT UP.  They were shocked!  I have to say both have quieted down a bit and if either starts to turn up the volume, "I whisper, " _______, you're getting a little loud."  

Contributor

I moved out of New Yawk in 1978 and the one thing I'm glad I took with me and still have to this day is my accent.  If you ain't from New York, you ain't from anywhere.  Go Susan.  Keep talkin' the talk and keep making great products.  Scott