Respected Contributor

I am a New Yorker!  I am gentle, soft spoken, warm, and reserved.  I do not have the same accent as I grew up in Westchester County.  However, I enjoy Susan Graver and her happy spirit.  I must own at least 50 or 60 of her tops & pants.  I am so used to her after almost 20 years, that she does not bother me at all.  I look forward to her shows.

Honored Contributor

Susan knows her clothes better than anyone. She should feel insulted when the hosts interrupts her with the silly how many have been sold,etc. 

Trusted Contributor

@StopTalking, Hummmm........ I watched her show this morning also and I didn't think it was awful at all.  I didn't think she was as talkative and silly as she usually is.   Isn't it funny how people can see the exact same thing and have a totally different impression of it. 

Respected Contributor

I think Susan is a control freak.  No one is going to say what she feels needs to be said about her products.  However, I am definitely not finding fault with that.  It is her bank account and she wants to sell.   I don't know if I would be as talkative; however, when things aren't being said that you think should be, then you have to step in.

She has been like that as long as I can remember and obviously QVC has no problem because she has been there for over 25 years!  When Koos Of Course got out of hand, he was gone.  I'm sure if I think about it I could come up with more vendors who have disappeared.

I am sorry to see Susan's clothes are no longer Made In The USA.  I really liked that about her line.  Of course, I have the choice of not watching nor buying.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't  like her presentations.  She chats too  much.  With that said I think she would be fun to have lunch with and fun to have as a friend.  In my case, I see something of myself in her.  Many people ask me if I am a New Yorker.  I have only been to NY to visit and have not been there in 10 years.  So when I do tune in I am reminded to "shut up"and listen rather than talk over people which I am guilty of doing as well. 

Regular Contributor

Wow she's from Great Neck. That explains it. I grew up in Great Neck N.Y.. When I saw her on TV she reminded me of my neighbors. I miss my old town but still find her annoying.

Frequent Contributor

I really like Susan Graver and her fashions.  No one knows her clothing line better than she does and I enjoy her enthusiastic presentations.  She is a great designer and her clothing is quality.  I have so many pieces from her clothing line that I bought so long ago and I still wear as they are in great condition and still stylish.

I think she does a great job presenting her line and I think she is a very nice person also. 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Susan knows her clothes better than anyone. She should feel insulted when the hosts interrupts her with the silly how many have been sold,etc. 

The Graver line is owned by QVC. With all the years that Susan has been with the company, she must know that the producers let the host know about quantities and colors, and when to announce it.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I enjoy Susan and her enthusiasm. Love her clothes!  Love liquid knit!

Esteemed Contributor

I think some of her clothing is still made in the USA.   Sometimes it's the fabric that's made here or the actual item with imported fabric.  Either way, at least an effort has been made by her to keep some of her production here.  I too happen to like her happy, enthusiastic personality.   She just gets excited about what she designs, I see no fault in that.  As another poster has stated, I too tend to talk over people when discussing something I am passionate about.