Honored Contributor

Re: Survey by QVC about Antonella?

[ Edited ]

Before replying always contact the company first and use the phone number or email from the website and NOT  any info in the survey.....

I did get a weird survey asking me if I had contacted Customer Service and spoken to a specific Representative (they gave her name).....It was suspicious because I had hadn't called and was concerned about identity theft.....so I called QVC and they asked for the email address it had come from and they checked into it and come to find out that it had to do with the online Feedback Form I submitted ....I told them I did get an email response regarding my suggestion and it all it said was they had forwarded my comments to the correct department....And the Rep told me that the survey was from my Feedback... but I told her it was done online and not a phone call.....she said apparently they wanted to make sure I gotten a reply back

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

Among other things, the fact that they spelled her last name wrong and used an old photo of her tells me all I need to know about the legitimacy of the survey.

I agree, @NickNack.   Also, just because it appears that the messages originated with "qvc.eu.qualtrics.com" doesn't mean they did, unless the full headers disclose they actually were the sender.   Even if they are the source, this is a shoddy attempt at a survey and I, too, hope QVC is looking into it.   (And, by the way, I believe Antonella if she says she was unaware.)

⭐️"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.” ~H.W. Newton⭐️

Valued Contributor

My guess is all they have to do is check her sales numbers.  

Trusted Contributor

The easiest way to handle this is to press "delete."  Surveys do not benefit the person filling them out, so why even bother?

Respected Contributor

If there was a legitimate one and I thought that it could help Antonella in her position and work, I would have praised her to the maximum in a survey.

Frequent Contributor

I was an email recipient of that very survey. I was quite frankly shocked it was so disrespectful in tone to Antonella. Quite frankly to lump her in with fake reality tv show celebrities Christopher Knight, Toni Braxton and Theresa Guidice and then ask us to chime in on them and how we respond to them was mindboggling to me. I was really mad about the whole thing. If these fake tv stars are going to be pushing their products on us in the future on the Q or HSN and Antonella make be pushed out the door for some lame marketing reason...then I'm out. They will lose me for good. Plus at the ewnd of the survey it was...Thanks for shopping and tuning into HSN?

Frequent Contributor

@Sunshine45I received the survey..it was Christopher Knight (Peter Brady/Brady Bunch + some lame reality TV show fame) and Toni Braxton a popular late 80's/early 90's singer but now has a reality tv show about her family. The whole survey was insulting.

Respected Contributor

Shouldn't this be referred to one of the mods?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

That's creepy and disrespectful.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Shouldn't this be referred to one of the mods?

@RoughDraft  It already has been.