Frequent Contributor

Super Fast Shipping from JTV

Ordered a pair of 3 stone huggie hoop Bella Luce earring in silver for $19.99 on 8/9/19 @ 8:12pm. I even think it was free shipping. I received them today 8/13/19 in my morning mail. Think QVC could take a lesson in SHIPPING 101 from JTV. Plus the earrings are 100% better in quality than Diamonique too!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Super Fast Shipping from JTV

I ordered for the first time recently.  Delivery was 3 days after the order was placed online.  Beautiful jewelry and fantastic prices!!!

Trusted Contributor

Whenever I order from JTV they ship the same day I placed the order.  Get it in 2 days.  Super service. 

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I ordered for the first time recently.  Delivery was 3 days after the order was placed online.  Beautiful jewelry and fantastic prices!!!

I have numerous rings from JTV and they are gorgeous.  I get compliments on all of them.  Smiley Happy  Shipping always fast.

Regular Contributor

I have to say also the shipping is fast....and returns are processed quickly too!

Honored Contributor

Wow. That is fast.  I ordered a couple of Bella pieces Friday night and they just shipped today.

Honored Contributor

Same here--can order and get it in 5 days from JTV--so why is that? Im sure there is a whole maze of processes that is gone thru start to finish after an order is placed---It took 2 weeks to get the Tweaked TSV.