Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestion: change up presentation order

@hooked on books wrote:
@Caaareful Shopper, where did you purchase them? I just purchased a gently used Coach bag and the shoulder strap is way too short for me. It keeps slipping off my shoulder.

@hooked on books  I get mine from amazon, under guitar straps for handbags.  There are hundreds of designs and variety.

Esteemed Contributor

$129.00 for faux leather?  The host would have to do more than hype and sneak peak that bag to get me to buy.

I have been to the Q outlet and seen many, many of the bags there. I don't even check the prices, which I am sure are good. The bags look much better on TV than in person, with the exception of some Dooneys.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819. The set up worked for QVC not for the customers who missed out and are now frustrated and disgruntled as the OP is.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Anonymous032819. The set up worked for QVC not for the customers who missed out and are now frustrated and disgruntled as the OP is.

Exactly.

They sold out.

They made $$$.

That's the goal of any business.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Looks like they are available now.

Regular Contributor

This particular host thought she was being cute. It was devious. Will no longer watch any program she hosts.
Honored Contributor

I watched the video.  The host knew it was selling out but kept on and on about it selling out and never showed the inside of the bag. That was a terrible presentation.

Trusted Contributor

The Q does this alot.  I remember when Carolyn Gracie did a fashion show and kept "previewing" a Carole Hochman nightgown set.  I was very interested but it sold out so quickly I wasn't able to order it.  I wasn't going to order something until I knew what the fabric content, colors available, garment measurements, etc. were.   She knew it "was going fast" but still waited to present it and then it sold out before she was able to.  Smiley Mad

Then, if you go ahead and order something because you don't want to take the chance of it selling out before they give the presentation, and then you discover it isn't something you want so you cancel your order (or return it), the Q gets mad at you for that!

Trusted Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

$129.00 for faux leather?  The host would have to do more than hype and sneak peak that bag to get me to buy.

I agree.  And the shipping was $12.00???

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Looks like they are available now.

Every option is now available.  Hmmmmm.