Contributor

I know she's been gone a long time but I still miss Sue Clifton on the Dooney and Bourke shows. The other 2 vendors are young and have done their homework on the products, but Sue had that extra spark and personality that you can't teach.

Wonder if it was QVC's decision or if Sue decided not to return after her husband passed away.

Honored Contributor

Sue didn't work for QVC, she worked for Dooney.  If anyone ended the working relationship, it would have been them.  However, I'm betting shed had enough of the travelling and hassles of being on QVC.  We'll never know why but her decision is her private business.  She's gone and life continues.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A few weeks ago, during a Dooney show, Ashley Bellman said that Sue Clifton works in the office.  By office, I think Sue works from her home office.  She is probably in touch with Peter Dooney often and trains both Ashley & Adriane on the new styles & leathers.

I do miss her.

Trusted Contributor

Wish her all the best.  Enjoyed watching her.

Contributor
Thanks for sharing this.
Contributor
Meant to say Stellabystarlight thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

A few weeks ago, during a Dooney show, Ashley Bellman said that Sue Clifton works in the office.  By office, I think Sue works from her home office.  She is probably in touch with Peter Dooney often and trains both Ashley & Adriane on the new styles & leathers.

I do miss her.

Thank you for letting us know..... 

Respected Contributor
I thought the earlier show w/ Ashley + night show w/ Adriane were informative + moved along well. I like both of them! They add a newer perspective to the line.
Honored Contributor

I thought Sue was pleasant and did a good job but I guess I just never bonded with her as some here clearly did. I wish her well but don't particularly miss her nor have I been awaiting her potential return. As far as it goes, it wouldn't matter who was doing the Dooney shows, other than the rare exception, I've seen enough of them in days gone by and am no longer watching them nor am I any longer particularly interested in the brand. They had a good run, but I've moved on.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@dbanimated wrote:

I know she's been gone a long time but I still miss Sue Clifton on the Dooney and Bourke shows. The other 2 vendors are young and have done their homework on the products, but Sue had that extra spark and personality that you can't teach.

Wonder if it was QVC's decision or if Sue decided not to return after her husband passed away.

@dbanimated Is she the woman with the long dark hair and straight across cut bangs?  I don't buy Dooney purses or watch the shows often, but I do remember seeing her, if that is her.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead