Honored Contributor

Sue Clifton would make a good QVC host....

Just for fun - wouldn't Sue Clifton make a good QVC host?  She's calm and well spoken in her presentation skills and I've never read a negative comment on this forum about her.  D & B is lucky to have her and I'm sure she'd never consider leaving them with all her years with the company. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sue Clifton would make a good QVC host....

I'll bet that's the LAST job she would want.   (what a crazy idea)

Honored Contributor

She lives in Florida and probably wants to stay there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal: I agree. I'm sure she would never want to leave Florida. But, I do enjoy her presentations. She has a very calm, pleasant and professional demeanor.

Honored Contributor

My impression of the OP is that she is just musing about this because she enjoys the woman.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

She does a great job for Dooney -  knows her line really well and cares about it. 

I wouldn't have the slightest idea how she'd do if she were required to do what the hiosts do -  being a seasoned vendor rep and being a host feel like really different jobs to me.

Valued Contributor

She seems way to calm and laid back.
I don’t think she could yell the way the hosts seem to be doing now, or act frantic, telling us to buy two or three, etc :-)
Honored Contributor

Even though I've never bought a Dooney,

I could listen to her all daySmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I think she would put viewers to sleep.  She also has a basket full of tales about the bags, like the adjust is like a button, easy, but stiff at first, LOL.  Flourentine initially will water spot then dry and no spot, LOL.  Not a heavy bag, LOL.  Italian leather, handmade, touched by 47 people, giving the impression made in Italy.  Slick.

Respected Contributor

Like others have stated, Sue lives in FL and probably would not want to live in cold PA.  She seems very content promoting the D & B line.  Se would be a good host though; I'd rather listen to her than a couple of the highly-regarded current female hosts.