Honored Contributor

Re: Sue Clifton - Dooney

[ Edited ]

@DooneyGal2 

• The reason why your post was deleted is that posts aren't allowed that speculate about vendors or hosts. Speculative threads are viewed as breaking the rules about invading the privacy of QVC hosts/vendors which is posted in Forum Standards. Lots of posts about this type have been deleted for being speculative .  Their Forums their rules.   If you want to know about a vendor or host it's best to ask them on their Facebook pages.  If you don't have Facebook email QVC.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Re: Sue Clifton - Dooney

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@DooneyGal2 wrote:

@watchinginOrlando wrote:

These posts are from September of last  year.

Does anyone know why Sue Clifton has not been on in such a long time?  I can't remember the last time I saw her.

Noone seems to say anything, unless we missed it.

When I posted about this asking the very same question, what happened to Sue Clifton (maybe 2 weeks ago) I was told very rudely by another poster how this was already on the handbag forum and to just move on and let it go (I had no idea it had, don't frequent that forum), which I didn't appreciate of course, but oh well that's how forums can be lol.

Within a day or two after my post went :: poof :: have no idea why ugh. I find quality, very knowledgeable, personable, no pretense (ie., not the newbie style) and classy brand ambassadors to be of true great service to a brand, really enjoyed Sue but apparently she retired - haven't heard anything concrete. Hope all is well with her!

@DooneyGal2  -  that's silly when someone gives a response that there's already another thread in another forum.  Not everyone reads every forum.   There was no need for that rude response.

As far as Sue, I wonder what happened to her also.  I mentioned before that I thought she was too young to retire.  Seems like there would have been some well wishes somewhere on social media if she retired.  I hope she is okay.

@San Antonio Gal I agree! And there was another D&B show Sunday afternoon, she wasn't on... hope all is well.

Super Contributor

1. @Spurt wrote:

@DooneyGal2 

• The reason why your post was deleted is that posts aren't allowed that speculate about vendors or hosts. Speculative threads are viewed as breaking the rules about invading the privacy of QVC hosts/vendors which is posted in Forum Standards. Lots of posts about this type have been deleted for being speculative .  Their Forums their rules.   If you want to know about a vendor or host it's best to ask them on their Facebook pages.  If you don't have Facebook email QVC.

@Spurt then why is this post (about Sue Clifton) still hanging around?  Does seem confusing.

Honored Contributor

posted 2/26/2021 on facebook..... sad news......

Sue Clifton
is with Joel Clifton  

To the love of my life and oh what a life it’s been.... they say love is more precious then gold and Joel you were my Brick! You have given us all the most wonderful life . We are all lucky to have done so much in this short timeframe and enjoyed every minute of everyday with you the husband , father ,grandpa and best friend anyone could ever ask for. When the tumor appeared in 2003 we thanked the lord it was not cancer and excepted the fact life now needed to be lived to the fullest and I can honestly say this has been done with the so many who knew you and had no idea what you had going on in that Beautiful Soul. Goodbye for now Joel my Love we will meet again!
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thank you.  I don't use Facebook, so sometimes I feel like messages are very cryptic.  Now, I hope I understand this correctly.  From this message, I understand that Joel is Sue Clifton's husband.  I also take from it that Joel has been fighting an illness since 2003 and has lost the battle and has died.  Please correct me if I am wrong in this understanding of your posting.  Thank you.  Condolences to Sue Clifton and family if her husband has passed.  This would explain her absence from QVC in recent months that many have been commenting on. 

Respected Contributor
@sunshine45.. thank u for reposting that from Facebook......also, @maximillian.. thanks for asking the same question I was wondering. I didn’t know if I was interpreting it incorrectly.. The posting w/ the way it reads was a little confusing..
Honored Contributor

@maximillian @KKlim 

yes, her husband has passed away. it seems like they have been together for a long time.

i do not know anything really about his illness other than what she said in her post.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/149085064_3709814835795367_2945893996525925515_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=KCQyzQJBsycAX9_GUFH&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=1e618e38a8bd2f7a1e8942a4a57adb7e&oe=60602675

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Thanks @sunshine45..sad for Sue and her family..🙁
Respected Contributor

My deepest condolences to Sue Clifton and her family.

Honored Contributor

That is so sad to hear. She always talked about him with a lot of love.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"