Respected Contributor

Re: Such a fuss about Katia!

HSN has a model named Julia. She models more jewelry now than clothes and she has never turned around in her clothes the whole year I watched her. 

She should stick to jewelry.

I can't believe no one has ever said anything to her.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 ...............Its a toss up which is worse standing like a statue or doing the twirling bump and grind like the models on QVC do.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Ok@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

Off topic.... What happened to the model Maria? She was on a few years ago.

@Effie54  Which Maria?  The dark haired Maria that modeled plus sizes, especially for Quacker Factory (and Louis Dell'Olio when he was still on QVC) is semi-retired.  That's according to Angel of QF just this week when Maria's name came up.  Perhaps she'll appear on rare occasions.

Then there was the blond Maria (I think she modeled size Small for QVC).  I haven't seen her in a long time either.

The plus size Maria with the dark hair. She was sweet, but might have retired, since I have seen her in years. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Katia is beautiful and looks good in everything.  If I were a designer, I'd want her to be my top model too.

@San Antonio Gal 

I like both Brenda and Kate and that pretty girl that looks like Kate Middleton (can't remember her name.   She was gone a long time and then returned).  I also think Kate (the redhead) was the best model Q ever had.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Suzanne is beautiful & does mostly make up. I liked Amanda & haven’t seen her live in a long time. I do see her when they go to the website, pre recorded. I think she looks lovely in everything.
Respected Contributor

Has Katia ever worked a D&C or Quacker show? Never seen her there.

Super Contributor

No way can I picture Katia in QF or D&Co. ☺️ She seems more suited to elegant or sophisticated styles. Pam and Toni do a great job modeling D&Co, and Talia is so cute in QF.

Esteemed Contributor

The svelte Ms. Katia is not just another pretty face.😁

1. https://www.linkedin.com/in/katia-biassou-5bb63a11b

2. https://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Meet-the-Model-Katia-Bassou/ba-p/1856085

She has quite an impressive pedigree and amazing life that extends far beyond her modeling tenure here at The Q.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Honored Contributor

Darn @SandySparkles  - very impressive!  Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

Has Katia ever worked a D&C or Quacker show? Never seen her there.

@silkyk   Denim & Co. uses their own favorite models:  Pam, and Toni.

Quacker Factory is mostly on QVC2 in the past couple of years with Angel doing her solo shows. But on the main channel they like to use Rebecca a lot.