Respected Contributor

How they go about Katia!  It's embarrassing.  She seems to demand it though..  What about the other models?,

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Such a fuss about Katia!

Susan Graver can't get enough of her. Enough already.
Honored Contributor

If I were Susan I'd rather see Katia in my clothes than a host poured into a too small version. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

IMO, compared to all other models QVC uses, Katia, Wendy, and Monica come out on top. Why?

All are very tall, thin. QVC has a few other very tall models, but I think these three have something special going for them in front of the camera...particularly Katia.  

Tall and thin models were always used in the past because clothes hangs, looks best on them.  They are like the perfect hanger for clothing.  

You most likely are talking about Susan Graver.  Well, models can make or break the clothing they are wearing.  They make her clothing look good. Personally, I'd rather see all QVC's clothing modeled by the old style tall and thin model.  

It is a bit much, though, to make such a fuss in front of the other models.  

Trusted Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

How they go about Katia!  It's embarrassing.  She seems to demand it though..  What about the other models?,

@FranandZoe How exactly does she seem to demand it?

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Super Contributor

@Foxxee   Katia is very beautiful and certainly has a lot of personality!  I do have to comment that there are some models on QVC that are not tall or thin who look great as well.  While QVC  can't show every type of body shape it is good to see the many different shapes they do show.  This way the short gals like me have an idea what the clothes might look like that has a similar shape to their own.  I do wish I was tall though!

Honored Contributor

IMO your making a mountain out of a mole hill.  You are trying to hard to come up with something negative.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Katia is lovely but most of the models are IMO.   Susan G does get a little silly about her but I guess she's just one of her favorties as I believe many of the designers have them and prefer certain ones to model their clothing.

Trusted Contributor

I like Katia, she's beautiful and so sassy!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If I were Susan I'd rather see Katia in my clothes than a host poured into a too small version. 

@QVCkitty1 

NAILED IT!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”