Frequent Contributor

Studio Tour and Live Audience

Going to the Q at the end of the month to celebrate my birthday with my sister. Going to a LOGO live show and doing tours. Anybody done the tours or part of a live audience show? What should we expect?

SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Studio Tour and Live Audience

My sister and I did the tour several years ago. Then I took my daughter once after that.

It was enjoyable. Got to see Leah, Lisa Mason and even Shawn doing a presentation.

Learned alot how QVC operates. We were with a group and went room to room.

Then got to shop. What else is thereSmiley Wink

Have fun. You get to be a part of the audience. That's cool @NYViewer

Honored Contributor

@NYViewer wrote:

Going to the Q at the end of the month to celebrate my birthday with my sister. Going to a LOGO live show and doing tours. Anybody done the tours or part of a live audience show? What should we expect?

SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

I haven't checked the live audience scheule for a long time and would have loved to have gone to the LOGO show!  Tickets are gone and I'm sure you'll have a great time!  I can't wait to see the show on TV.

Several years ago I saw a Bob Macke show and went on the regular studio tour afterwards.  It was a lot of fun!  It was in the afternoon so we went to KOP mall to eat before going home. 

I like Bob Macke but his clothes really aren't my style.  I wear LOGO a lot and the show is going to be great!  

Have a wonderful time!

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter and I did the Girls Weekend Getaway a few years ago.  It was a 2 or 3 day event.  We went to Hershey's and did the tour there along with a chocolate full body masque!  We had a demonstration from the Mally people ( she wasn't there).  We were given some free make up.  One night we had a dinner/fashion show.  It was all Stan Herman stuff and he was there.  We were all given a lap robe.  The models were Jackie, Joy, blonde Marie and  Monica to name a few.  I just remember being so surprised how tall those girls are!!  Carolyn Gracie was the host.  Another dinner was hosted by Jacque Gonzales and Angel Smedley. We also got to meet David Venable after doing a show of LazyBoys.  Everyone we met was very nice.  It was a nice reminder that they are all real people with feelings.  They are trying to make there way in life along with the rest of us. 

All that said, was it worth the $$$?  I had a great time away with my daughter.   We spent a whole week in Philadelphia and the alone time with her was priceless.....so yes!

@NYViewer We didn't see a live show.  Have a great time!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Loved the live show audience, we were there for Kathy's last show with Joan in 2000, had a great time, met Kathy after.  However, the tour was very disappointing, had to pay, and was not worth it and should be free to Q customers. Only got to see the action from above high from an observation deck. we had also taken the HSN tour, it was free and we got to stand right on top of the cameras and the hosts, it was so much better than the Q. Good part is we met Leah Williams on the parking lot and she was a real doll and so friendly.

Honored Contributor

To heck with the studio tour; I'd like to see how they run their warehouse.  How do they store clothing so it gets that penetrating musty smell, how do they assemble orders so at least one color/size is wrong, why does it take so long to "process" an order/return....it goes on and on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

To heck with the studio tour; I'd like to see how they run their warehouse.  How do they store clothing so it gets that penetrating musty smell, how do they assemble orders so at least one color/size is wrong, why does it take so long to "process" an order/return....it goes on and on.

I can't stop chuckling!

Trusted Contributor

@NYViewer, no I have never done the tour, I have always wanted to .

Lucky girl, and a LOGO show as well.  It will be so much fun !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Have fun.  I've never done the tour, I'd like to but only if I could do some shopping along with the tour.  Something to think about for the spring, with some friends.  

Respected Contributor

Enjoy, have a fabulous time!