Honored Contributor

Streaming and Movie Mall on QVC+/HSN+

[ Edited ]

For those who sometimes stream any QVC+/HSN+ content......

There are over a hundred videos; a lot are original content of all kinds of interests.  Do you watch and keep up with them???  

They even have Kim Gravel's Kim of Queens TV series -- seasons 1 & 2.  Plus, a lot of Hallmark-type of movies made by a company called Nicely Entertainment.

There's also that Christmas movie made from David Venable's story idea of Holly & the Hot Chocolate

Now, another original Christmas movie has been made, The Recipe Files.  It's a murder mystery in a small town.  It's debuting Nov. 24, starring Ashlee Simpson.  There are brief appearances in the movie by hosts David, Rachel, Steve Doss, and Ali Carr.

Next up....among a lot of other shows, Curtis Stone will be debuting a new streaming show and podcast from his 60-acre ranch in Malibu Canyon -- via HSN+.  So now HSN will be doing podcasts.  

All of these shows and events will somehow be tied to products, some exclusively presented on the streaming channel only.

Interesting.  But it's just so much.  I guess that's the point.  They offer a huge amount of stuff via streaming, so you can pick out one or a hundred that grabs your interest.  I usually only check out the latest titles.  But I admit I do want to watch the next cheesy Christmas movie launching later this month.  I'd also like to see what Curtis Stone has in store.

Regular Contributor

Re: Streaming and Movie Mall on QVC+/HSN+

I LOVE cheesy Christmas movies! Yes, they all have pretty much the same theme (usually career woman meets small town tree farmer/cafe owner) but there are the occasional variations on the theme, and they all have happy conclusions!
Honored Contributor

@Qvcmeow   Yes! Smiley Very Happy  The trailer for the movie is already up:

small town ✔️

bakery ✔️

coded recipe clues ✔️

murder investigator ✔️

falling in love ✔️

merry Christmas ✔️

Regular Contributor

🤣🤣 LOL, it ticks all the boxes! I can't wait to watch.
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

For those who sometimes stream any QVC+/HSN+ content......

There are over a hundred videos; a lot are original content of all kinds of interests.  Do you watch and keep up with them???  

They even have Kim Gravel's Kim of Queens TV series -- seasons 1 & 2.  Plus, a lot of Hallmark-type of movies made by a company called Nicely Entertainment.

There's also that Christmas movie made from David Venable's story idea of Holly & the Hot Chocolate

Now, another original Christmas movie has been made, The Recipe Files.  It's a murder mystery in a small town.  It's debuting Nov. 24, starring Ashlee Simpson.  There are brief appearances in the movie by hosts David, Rachel, Steve Doss, and Ali Carr.

@Caaareful Shopper  - I didn't realize there were so many shows/movies available.  I've never really looked at them.  Thanks for mentioning Ashlee Simpson's movie on the 24th.  I've always liked her  - more so than her sister, Jessica.

It would be nice if the shopping box popup didn't cover part of the screen. It makes it so you can't even watch the movie and there is no way to get rid of it. If offering the movies is only another way to get us to buy things, there are enough streaming services to choose from that doesn't cover up part of the screen with product into.

Honored Contributor

And as I have said there is also 30 years of Happy Dance w/comments from some of DV's fellow hosts.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man