Honored Contributor

Strawberry cheese cake

[ Edited ]

Hubbs says must live in a different world than we do. $76.98 (on special). Hubbs says better be darn good cheesecake.

Respected Contributor

?

Respected Contributor

Sounds like the recently featured Junior's Heart Shaped Strawberry Cheesecake.

If you ever visit one of Junior's restaurants in Times Square, you can pick up a single slice of the cheesecake (in many varieties.) I do this on occasion as a treat.

The single slices of various cakes range from $8.95 to nearly $10.00.

So extrapolating, that price for an entire cake is not unreasonable; plus consider the shipping factored in.

And yes, it is fabulous cheesecake, well worth the price (to me.)

Honored Contributor

Thankx Mr. W. I'll tell Hubbs.

Trusted Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

If you ever visit one of Junior's restaurants in Times Square, you can pick up a single slice of the cheesecake (in many varieties.) I do this on occasion as a treat.

So extrapolating, that price for an entire cake is not unreasonable; plus consider the shipping factored in.

Same to me! I used to frequent the Brooklyn location when I worked across the street at LIU. Fabulous food and cheesecake, Basically the same price as the restaurants themselves.
Respected Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

Same to me! I used to frequent the Brooklyn location when I worked across the street at LIU. Fabulous food and cheesecake, Basically the same price as the restaurants themselves.

Anyone who pays $77 for a cheesecake has a hole in their head.

Respected Contributor

And it could be said than anyone posting ungracious insulting comments has a hole in their heart.

Respected Contributor

If I had need for an entire cheesecake I would most definitely spend $78 on this.  My limit is one slice at a time.

And my head is completely intact. 

Respected Contributor

Have you ever purchased a whole cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant??????

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Tori3569 wrote:

Anyone who pays $77 for a cheesecake has a hole in their head.

Do you ever have a positive comment to make?  🙄