Super Contributor

Stop with the Q card pop-ups & your stupid FORE-SEE SURVEYS every time I place an order! QVC!

Nobody cares!

Honored Contributor

Re: Stop with the Q card pop-ups & your stupid FORE-SEE SURVEYS every time I place an order! Q

Oakie doaky then.....

Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Stop with the Q card pop-ups & your stupid FORE-SEE SURVEYS every time I place an order! Q

I have never received a pop up.  You might check your computer settings.

Honored Contributor

Agreed.... you can take care of your pop ups through your settings, even loading a pop up blocker.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

OH I forgot to say that I've never received a pop up on QVC or any other site.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Never received pop- ups until today on my iPad.  I agree that the constant pushing of Q- card is annoying.  It did stop this evening.

Valued Contributor

I have never received one either. Check your settings.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never got a pop-up, and what the heck is a Fore-See Survey? 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt