Esteemed Contributor

Stop the Presentations of Bernini Piccolo Fountain Tower!!

How many months have we been seeing this item presented?? The reviews are not great, so we are probably not going to buy it even at this reduced price. I have a request. Could someone with unlimited funds purchase the remainder of the inventory, so the rest of us can be mercifully spared?

Honored Contributor

Re: Stop the Presentations of Bernini Piccolo Fountain Tower!!

I bought it, but I agree with you. I'll use the fountain for 30 days and if it's as good as they say, it will hold up and I'll keep it. If not, they will be getting it back.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I bought it, but I agree with you. I'll use the fountain for 30 days and if it's as good as they say, it will hold up and I'll keep it. If not, they will be getting it back.

@blackhole99  I hope you have good luck with it. 

Honored Contributor

Based on the reviews I've read over the past couple of years, I'm not likely to buy any Bernini fountain.  JMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

How many months have we been seeing this item presented?? The reviews are not great, so we are probably not going to buy it even at this reduced price. I have a request. Could someone with unlimited funds purchase the remainder of the inventory, so the rest of us can be mercifully spared?

@PA Mom-mom  .... it’s not bothering me at all so I don’t have to be “mercifully spared” 😂🤣 ... I have a suggestion for you .... change the channel when it comes on 🙃

Esteemed Contributor

@January121  Believe me, I do. But, I would rather stay tuned and see something worth my while.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@January121  Believe me, I do. But, I would rather stay tuned and see something worth my while.

@PA Mom-mom  .... just let it go ... it’s such a minor thing to get upset over & not worth one second of your life .... when it’s on get up & get a cookie & by the time you eat the cookie the presentation will be over 😀

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  .... it’s not bothering me at all so I don’t have to be “mercifully spared” 😂🤣 ... I have a suggestion for you .... change the channel when it comes on 🙃

So clever and hysterically funny.😏

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  .... just let it go ... it’s such a minor thing to get upset over & not worth one second of your life .... when it’s on get up & get a cookie & by the time you eat the cookie the presentation will be over 😀

@January121  I don't eat processed food.

Respected Contributor

Overall I am in total agreement with y’all but I must confess I would rather look at that than seeing that guy with the magic marker on that girls foot selling those ridiculously overpriced shoes!?!?  Especially the flip flops...