Honored Contributor

Re: Stop the Presentations of Bernini Piccolo Fountain Tower!!

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@January121  Believe me, I do. But, I would rather stay tuned and see something worth my while.

@PA Mom-mom  .... just let it go ... it’s such a minor thing to get upset over & not worth one second of your life .... when it’s on get up & get a cookie & by the time you eat the cookie the presentation will be over 😀

@January121  I don't eat processed food.

@January121.  If I mix up flour, sugar, eggs and maybe a bit of chocolate, is that processed food?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  Yep. For sure. The only things not processed in your ingredients are the eggs.

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

How many months have we been seeing this item presented?? The reviews are not great, so we are probably not going to buy it even at this reduced price. I have a request. Could someone with unlimited funds purchase the remainder of the inventory, so the rest of us can be mercifully spared?

Same with Homeworx stuff that they have been airing at a clearance price for over a year.  Send it over to Zulily and get rid of these products that don't sell or are sub par

Esteemed Contributor

From bashing a QVC  fountain to preaching food piety so quickly.....must be some kind of a record.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

How many months have we been seeing this item presented?? The reviews are not great, so we are probably not going to buy it even at this reduced price. I have a request. Could someone with unlimited funds purchase the remainder of the inventory, so the rest of us can be mercifully spared?

@PA Mom-mom  .... it’s not bothering me at all so I don’t have to be “mercifully spared” 😂🤣 ... I have a suggestion for you .... change the channel when it comes on 🙃

@January121 

Here she comes---you've earned the special kitty award..its an exclusive award given out for those special channel changing moments.....Cat LOL

download.jfif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager  Thanks!