Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart: I'm afraid I don't understand why you say QVC is stingy with easy pay (???).  It's my understanding that easy pay is now offered on every item, every day.   

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@CalminHeart: I'm afraid I don't understand why you say QVC is stingy with easy pay (???).  It's my understanding that easy pay is now offered on every item, every day.   

@Diva on The Q 

It's now only 3 Easy Pays...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Stingy with easy pays

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart 

I noticed that too....its down to 3 EZ pays except with a Q card.....  

I try not to use EZPay unless its a big ticket item....but i use my own 6% interest Credit Card instead of that Q Card with 26.99% interest...the heck with the extra EZ pays....SMH

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I'm confused? 

Isn't everything available, on, at least 3 easy pays now?

I know, somewhat recently, 5 EP's were available on fashion, shoes and bags. 

How are they being stingy?

Trusted Contributor

They have 4 and 5 easy pays on a lot of stuff every day from what I am witnessing, also easy pay on everything all the time.  Used to not be the case.  I think they are being pretty generous with Easy Pay if you ask me but then you didn't

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Wow, Q has become very stingy with easy pays lately.  

Please, no comments about hating easy pay.  If you don't like it, don't use it.  Some people like it and can use it without getting in a hole.

I think what @CalminHeart means is that at the end of last year and early this year, the number of easy pays per item went from 5 to 6 down to 3 most of the time.  The "flash" easy pays at the higher number of easy pays per item are far and few between now, maybe due to COVID and/or people defaulting on them due to job loss, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@CalminHeart 

I noticed that too....its down to 3 EZ pays except with a Q card.....  

I try not to use EZPay unless its a big ticket item....but i use my own 6% interest Credit Card instead of that Q Card with 25% interest...the heck with the extra EZ pays....SMH

@Spurt - I don't use Easy Pay on most items, but I love having that option. And if you stay on top of your payments, having a Q Card is great—as long as you make sure you're paying the right amount each month, there's 0% interest. I have yet to spend a dime in interest on my Q Card! I'm sure Synchrony loves me...  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

You must not be watching QVC. Easy Pay is everywhere! It seems that is all I see. 

If it means someone can have something they couldn't ordinarily afford, I'm glad there is Easy Pay for them.

I just updated my original post.  I meant to say the 6 easy pay option.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

Wow, Q has become very stingy with easy pays lately.  

Please, no comments about hating easy pay.  If you don't like it, don't use it.  Some people like it and can use it without getting in a hole.

I think what @CalminHeart means is that at the end of last year and early this year, the number of easy pays per item went from 6 to 5 down to 3 most of the time.  The "flash" easy pays at the higher number of easy pays per item are far and few between now, maybe due to COVID and/or people defaulting on them due to job loss, etc.

Yes, that's what I meant.  I edited my original post to clarify.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Years ago, QVC only offered Easy Pay two days out of the year - Founders Day and another day.   I think they're extremely generous to provide EP everyday - regardless of how many pay options.  In my opinion, I don't think they are stingy at all.