Trusted Contributor

Still trying to understand the new board. Help?

[ Edited ]

Still trying to understand the new board. How do I notify/alert someone as someone has alerted me with an @ and my user name? and it was great I went to see their post.

Also I can't see my posts, like before we could see them all and go back and look at them ..I only see 3 older ones from I assume the older board b4 this one and would like to see if anyone replied - the old way was easier bit I may be missing something? I had a question and can't go through each and every post on a thread :/ Thanks for help anyone.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

Re: Still trying to undertsand the new board. Help?

When you reply to a post, start your reply with the @ symbol and a small box will appear, showing you who's posted on that thread and you can select (by clicking on) the name of the poster you want to alert.

Or you can type the @ sign and type in their user name.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Still trying to undertsand the new board. Help?

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@When you reply to a post, start your reply with the @ symbol and a small box will appear, showing you who's posted on that thread and you can select (by clicking on) the name of the poster you want to alert.

@Or you can type the @ sign and type in their user name.

HTH!

TY very much IG...I appreciate it. I will test it here so you get notified;

@KingstonsMom 

okay that was easy lol...so glad I asked...very cool!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still trying to understand the new board. Help?

[ Edited ]

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Still trying to understand the new board. How do I notify/alert someone as someone has alerted me with an @ and my user name? and it was great I went to see their post.

Also I can't see my posts, like before we could see them all and go back and look at them ..I only see 3 older ones from I assume the older board b4 this one and would like to see if anyone replied - the old way was easier bit I may be missing something? I had a question and can't go through each and every post on a thread :/ Thanks for help anyone.

@mimi5775

Mar5775

http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/35934

is your link to find all of your old posts, not just the thread starters but all of your replies.

Bookmark the link in your browser, tablet, or phone so you can easily find it again.

Trusted Contributor

@TY wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Still trying to understand the new board. How do I notify/alert someone as someone has alerted me with an @ and my user name? and it was great I went to see their post.

@mimi5775

Mar5775

http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/35934

is your link to find all of your old posts, not just the thread starters but all of your replies.

Bookmark the link in your browser, tablet, or phone so you can easily find it again.

Thanks @TY. I meant the posts here....BUT do see them now...I did not seveal days ago. But still a but ty for this link as I like looking back at psost I may not have seen or missed. I wish they added all my posts (the number of them on here) there were hundreds lol...oh well who cares..it's merely a board.

Have a great day now!

Honored Contributor

I can't find my own posts. The order of replies is so confusing. At least go back to the original order of posts and replies.