Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still No Lunchtime Specials 12/13?

no LTS AND no Linea? That's all I buy here.

QVC: apparently the thouisans of $ I have spent here in over 30 years means nothing to you. Thanks-I will be saving $$$$ in 2021.

Valued Contributor

Under the banner, it does say "Each weekday". Guess they are just way too busy to have the specials on Saturday and Sunday. I actually looked forward to seeing what was there. Ocassionally I found some bargains. Another disappointment in 2020, but definitely minute compared to all the others!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee 

I missed it, so I appreciate @Buffalogal47 mentioning it.

I'm not here all day, every day, so I may miss some threads/posts.

Good to peruse the board when you jump back on to see what you've missed. I do that, which saves people having to repeat answers already available by taking just a few minutes just to look around. 🙂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

Enough with your usual lectures, you peruse the boards as you want to and I will as I want to.

If any posters object to me or any other poster here asking a question that's already been been mentioned here, they don't have to answer.

Your constant scolding of other posters is way over being old.

Please email the Social Team and ask them how you can apply to be a REAL board moderator, since you obviously already think you ARE one.

And don't bother responding to anything I post, as I won't bother to read or respond, or you can continue wasting your breath on scolding me, I don't care either way.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Lunchtime specials are the firs thing I check in the morning. I got tons of nice tops at the special prices.

Hsn has coupons and great deals. Qvc never has coupons.

If they are smart, they will have specials everyday ,like they used to.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Mary Bailey - it worked.

When I type in lunch time special - no luck.  When I type in "lunchtime special pricing" as you suggested, there they are.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop  - As the banner states, LTS are only during the week.  When you type in Lunchtime Special Pricing, there are 9193 items that pop up.  These are regular sales items.  These 9193 items are not Lunchtime Specials.

Lunchtime Specials: Low prices on great picks from 11am - 4pm ET each weekday.

@BunSnoop wrote:

Thank you @Mary Bailey - it worked.

When I type in lunch time special - no luck.  When I type in "lunchtime special pricing" as you suggested, there they are.  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal , when I type in lunch time special pricing I get  22 items:

22 results for

"lunchtime special pricing"
Honored Contributor

Wow @BunSnoop  - that's strange.  I get 9193 items.  You're lucky.  No one else has access to LTS.   But the banner does state weekdays now.  Who knows.....

Valued Contributor

Lately when I have looked at them they seem to be old inventory & many problems with them if you can check the reviews. It seems they take the reviews down on items I have looked at. The reviews were not good. I think QVC wants to unload some & thinks we're not going to other to return the items. The s & h & return fee makes that likely!