Regular Contributor
Did anyone see the tarte show at 1 a.m. this morning? I thought Steve did an excellent job. He let the vendor speak but also had things to contribute.
Respected Contributor

I watched it live.

He was excellent!

Great job and better than some of the older, older hosts!

Honored Contributor

Who is Steve ???? Only Steve I remember is Steve Bryant. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle if you click Meet our Hosts at the bottom of this page, you will see Steve Doss' photo. Click on his picture and it will take you to his bio.

Trusted Contributor

I watched Steve live on that show and thought he did a great job. 

Like some other hosts, he does a LOT better when he is by himself. 

Honored Contributor

didn't see it

but I like him, I hope he gets to do a variety of categories

not stuck in one lane like some other hosts

Contributor

I totally agree regarding Steve and the Tarte show. He was professional, prepared, knowledgable,  and a pleasure to watch. He has a smooth, gentle, but, witty presentation. Not cartoonish, or childish at all!!  Bravo Steve.

Occasional Contributor

Steve is a wonderful, professional host. He is well prepared about the products, and his presentations allow the viewer to absorb the best informative knowledge of the item(s). He presents in a nicely measured voice, and allows the vendor to freely speak with no interruptions. I would like to see him host alone more often, since I think this is where he is better suited. This is what QVC needs a breath of fresh air with their on air hosts. Sorry, but some of their long term ones are outdated, unwatchable, and definitely do not appeal to a younger audience which QVC is so hoping to attract.

Honored Contributor

I love TARTE and caved and watched the show. Steve was great. I enjoyed hearing that all men on TV wear makeup and his foundation shade was even mentioned. He applied a brow product on himself, too.

He's funny, gentle speaking...no screaming/antics/fa mily stories and quite well prepared about every product.

I've always been impressed with him. Saw him with Geoffrey Zacharian awhile ago, too. he's this way any time he's hosting and with all products.

BRAVO to Steve. let's see more. JT ruined the True Botanical show for me. I changed the chanel when I saw it was her. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't see the show but I like Steve...he is one of the better hosts in my opinion.