Esteemed Contributor

They certainly need some new hosts. I lke the Asian lady but didn't catch her name.

Trusted Contributor

I think he has a nice smile.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

They certainly need some new hosts. I lke the Asian lady but didn't catch her name.

@barrel racer her name is Nancy Yoon

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

@barrel racer her name is Nancy Yoon

@DJs mom @barrel racer 

I really like her.  She seems to be so assured and knows the products, smiles and does a GREAT job.  Best new host I have seen since Katie McGhee, who the Q did not like.

Occasional Contributor

I agree. I don't care for him or Monifa. She is so booooring and she never tries on the clothes when there isn't a model like the other hosts do. Ali makes an effort to try on almost everything so we can see it in a person but Monifa can't be bothered.

Occasional Contributor
I saw this new host Steve on yesterday selling outwear. I did not like, nor feel comfortable when he kept putting on the women's Coats. It was distasteful. And I will not support QVC by letting this be a new normal.
Honored Contributor

Re: Steve Doss new host

[ Edited ]

I like him.  He seems nice and friendly and has a great smile.  He should sell a tooth whitener.  I would buy!..his teeth look amazing!

Occasional Contributor
Teeth whitener I think is a much better idea. Not trying on each ladies coat he is selling.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about him. He models ladies clothes well and wears a Q size Medium. I'm dubious about serious qualifications: does he sing and dance?

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I've not seen this host yet. Is he mainly on Q2?  I really like Alberti and watch his shows.  Is Steve Doss as lively & charismatic as Alberti?

I watched him for the first time the other day and he was good.  And no, he is not as lively and charismatic as Alberti, which is a good thing.  Alberti tends to be over the top a lot anymore.  He's been hard to watch lately Smiley Sad