Honored Contributor

Re: Steve Colantuno has Passed Away

I liked him. I remember him saying often "How do you keep your sterling silver jewelry from tarnishing? You wear it."

He used to wear a big chunky SS bracelet and he would hold up his wrist when he said that about wearing your silver.

Respected Contributor

He was personable, fun to watch, prepared, and professional. Sad to hear of his passing. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing memories. Here's another picture of him. 

SteveColantuno.png

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the memories SteveC. Remember when he used to sell a lot of the Italian porcelain started with a “C”. I still have a few of those pieces.
Honored Contributor

May He Find Peace.

Also one of my favorites, I could easily watch him present even if not interested in the items.

Have a Capodimonte Magnolia I bought when he presented it. Still love it.

Enjoyed those shows.  

Best to his family.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Always enjoyed him, in fact, he "sold" me many many beautiful pieces of Capidimonte ...remember them??? 

If you still enjoy them you can find about 40+ I donated to Habitat, Goodwill over the past few years😉

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember him ... in the "good old days" ... no "cheat sheets," and no grandstanding.   

Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy - It was called Capodimonte and I still have a basket of flowers that I bought from the Q many, many years ago.  I agree he was a very good host and enjoyable to watch.  Those were the good ole days of QVC when it was fun to watch.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for sharing this.  I remember him well.  May God bless his family in their time of grief.

Respected Contributor

I remember Steve and bought a few Capodimonte (sp) pieces that he sold.  RIP, Steve.