Regular Contributor

Ive been shopping with qvc for years and it's been nothing short of a positive experience for me.  Whether it be shipping...that either arrives as posted or earlier...To returns that I've only had to return a GILI purse due to a broken strap that they immediately refunded.  Recently returned a Judith bracelet for repair that never arrived and they have given me a qvc credit.  It truly doesn't get much better than that for customer service.  I will continue to give them my business, might I have issues in the future, perhaps but my experience has been nothing but AMAZING.  Thank you Q!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Started my day off right!!!

Nice to read something so positive.  I have never had any problems with QVC either.

Trusted Contributor

I've been with QVC since they began and I've, also, had a very positive experience with them, overall.  Truly believe that their customer service is great.  If I'd had issues, they've been resolved.  Yes, I've sent items back, but I've never had a negative experience doing that.  Do have to say that since they changed their shipping policy, I probably don't order as many clothing items.  If I feel certain of the sizing, that's fine, but if I question some manufacturer's sizing, I just usually pass.

Honored Contributor

I've never had a problem with CS either, I think if you don't try to abuse the system they try to accommodate you. I think being a long time customer goes a long way with the Q too.