Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I'm 5'9" and have done well with his short and his long robes although I have not bought any new ones in years.  The short robes come to my knees which is perfect, and the long wrap and zip robes come almost to my ankles.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Esteemed Contributor

I agree - Mr. Herman is fun to watch.  I get a kick out of him.

However, I haven't bought any of his robes for several years.  Why?  Because I have a beautiful, soft, wraparound Stan Herman robe my husband gave me over 10 years ago and it still looks (and feels!)  like new.  Herman's robes never wear out!  Worth every penny.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

I love Stan Herman too! I still have a couple of his zip-front robes. I used to love it when he'd ask the callers when their birthday was....he was really into astrology. Very cool guy! I wish they showcased more of him than Carol Hochman too. I miss him!

@Effie54, I remember several years ago when he asked a caller about her birthday. She was very nasty to him, and said she did not belidve in astrology. I felt badly for him 

I so wish I had been able to talk to him. He knew all about astrological signs and what was coming up for them. I think he's adorable. 

Regular Contributor

I LOVED his chenile robes - wish he would bring back the wrap style, since I don't particularly like a robe with a zipper. The first robe I bought from QVC was a white chenile wrap with sculpted flowers on the hip area. Wore that until it literally had very little chenille left & was sad to finally part with it.

He was always a lot of fun to watch; bouncing with enthusiasm!!!

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I bet Stan was one handsome guy when he was young, I have always been attracted to short men who are very fit. I'll have to Goggle him.

Me, too @blackhole99. I married one. 😜

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stan Herman

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

I love Stan Herman too! I still have a couple of his zip-front robes. I used to love it when he'd ask the callers when their birthday was....he was really into astrology. Very cool guy! I wish they showcased more of him than Carol Hochman too. I miss him!

---------------------

My 16 plus years old, zip front, chenille robe from Stan's collection is the most comfortable robe I've ever owned. It finally got thread bare and I had to purchase another robe.  It is from his collection, but it is not as comfy!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I bet Stan was one handsome guy when he was young, I have always been attracted to short men who are very fit. I'll have to Goggle him.

Me, too @blackhole99. I married one. 😜

@Shanusseems like we have a lot in common, I married one too.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

What a delightful gentleman and I admire his get up and go.

@Imaoldhippie

At 90 he's still going strong and has a lot of energy!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

He is a complete gentleman,keep him coming please!

Frequent Contributor
I bought a Stan Herman vintage style chenille wrap robe that I wore until it was threadbare and falling apart. I so wish he’d make some like that again. I do enjoy watching him!