Frequent Contributor
Just saw Stacy(sp?) on QCheck presenting for Susan Graver. I have seen her a few other times recently and I am very impressed. She is well spoken, attractive, and very calm when describing the clothing items. I enjoy that her presentations are not "over the top"! Keep up the great work.
Contributor

Re: Stacy is doing a great job!

I agree. I really like Stacey too and enjoy watching her presentations.

Regular Contributor

Courtney was actually the one hosting Q check. However Susan does have a new sidekick named Stacey that is there when Susan isn't able to be there.

Honored Contributor

She is doing an excellent job. Does anyone have any idea how tall she is? She towered over Jayne Brown who I thought was very tall. Stacey must be well over 6ft.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

she is beautiful...and much easier to listen to then SG....she is much calmer...but I can't get past her wearing those extremely high heels so that she towers over the host ...

I feel the same about Albany ...who is quite tall, as well, then she wears the same type heels and towers over the vendors....

I guess I like visual balance....if one person is so much taller...I seem to focus on the height and not what they are selling....

I know I will get slammed for this....but I would rather see vendor or host in a flatter shoe..or a demi heel....not the spiked ones...

Yes, I do change the channel....

Super Contributor

I like Stacey! Easy to listen to.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/3/2015 circles said:

she is beautiful...and much easier to listen to then SG....she is much calmer...but I can't get past her wearing those extremely high heels so that she towers over the host ...

I feel the same about Albany ...who is quite tall, as well, then she wears the same type heels and towers over the vendors....

I guess I like visual balance....if one person is so much taller...I seem to focus on the height and not what they are selling....

I know I will get slammed for this....but I would rather see vendor or host in a flatter shoe..or a demi heel....not the spiked ones...

Yes, I do change the channel....

I agree about the Stilletto heels on a vendor or host who is already extremely tall. I see Stacey and Rachel wearing them. When it makes them tower over everyone on set, it is off putting. Jayne Brown wears kitten heels and avoids ultra high heels. It is polite and shows respect to those you are working with.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you..NY woman...I thought I was the only one who felt that way...you are so right about Jayne Brown...the kitten heels are professional and respectful...and she looks good in them....

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy her shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Stacey is a GREAT host!!!!