Honored Contributor

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy Stacey. I don’t watch a lot, so I never paid much attention to her, but lately I have seen more of her and I enjoy her presentations . Her solo shows are fun and she holds her own with  David.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor
Yes she is good as long as she doesn't start doing the happy dance
Respected Contributor

I don't think Stacey does the "happy dance", but I'm not a regular viewer, so I may be mistaken.  She seems quite above that silliness. Long ago, she was one of the Joan Rivers regular models and always looked beautiful. 

Frequent Contributor

@ this is my nic

I think you are confusing Staci the model with Stacey the QVC host.

Respected Contributor

@maisiebrook 

Thank you for the info.  I didn't know there's a host named Stacey. Yes, I was thinking of the model, not sure of how her name is spelled.   Thanks again! 

Frequent Contributor

i agree! great job Stacey!

Valued Contributor

I was very hard n Stacey in the beginning.  I apologise for that.  I have written before to say howmuch she has blossomed.  I think she is a natural on the cooking shows.  I think she is professional...but not scripted....I love her and David together !!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I thought this was about Stacey of YBF cosmetics.....  ooopsie

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt