Occasional Contributor

Re: Stacey joining Leah for A.M. Style on Saturdays

I agree.

Occasional Contributor

She's usually on at night.  They might be trying to introduce her to the daytime audiance.

Respected Contributor

I agree w/ u…..@NY woman.. I watched and thought it went fine. Apparently, no one else did. 🤔😂
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree, Mosky, and also Leah seems to get all the boring undergarment items and not a lot of exciting new FASHION.  AM Style used to be mostly of the moment fashion, lots of brand new, and fashion designers galore.  No more.  Not Leah's fault, maybe she is tired of it too, but it has become a lot of same old junk IMO.  And yes, she has to talk for what 10-15 minute on a bra? Sorry, I still watch because I love my Saturday morning coffee with Leah, but the show ain't what it used to be through no fault of Leah's.

Super Contributor

Some of you commenting on this post must be young, because life doesn't end in your sixties. Actually, I think it is quite good. Depending on the persons health and job description, what is wrong with continuing to work?  I find that most of the younger hosts aren't very good and mostly annoying. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

I agree hosts in their 60's should think about retirement. They should gracefully retire and give young people their chances. The job isn't guaranteed until your grave! And I don't criticize a company for expecting and wanting that to occur, instead of just shelving or carrying them on. 

It's apparent the Q is trying to save itself. Give them a chance. They're not doing anything wrong.

As for Stacey, on any and every show, I do not like to be shouted at! I don't think she's a good seller.

Wow!  If you were in management, you wouldn't last very long with that attitude & those age discriminating remarks.

Some of the best hosts on QVC are Pat, Mary Beth, Jane, Jayne, Leah, David, Rick  - shame on you for such thoughtless & cruel remarks.

Valued Contributor

Patriot3 said-" still don't see the need for two hosts and then add a vendor, too."

Agree-why do they do this? I won't watch a show with two hosts, it's so unneccesary and annoying. They just talk over each other, try to steal the limelight etc plus there's just no need for it.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Esteemed Contributor

We go on and on about two or one host. This isn't a "host" problem. The problem is WE NEED NEW AND MORE PRODUCTS AND VENDORS. 

We wouldn't care so much about hosts, if they were showing us very and new interesting products, instead of a half a dozen same old same old. If I had to do that over and over, I would enjoy a partner for company.

You have D&Co starting with new extensions like Canyon Retreat. You have Susan Graver, extensions with different names and they all look the same. Nothing new with Isaac. 

I will watch any host if they have some interesting, lovely, new product. I'm not watching Philosophy or Argan Josie.

Instead of new products, management always tries new and interesting gimmicks with the hosts. 

It doesn't work....

Super Contributor

@bluehydrangea wrote:

one word ... awkward 

Honestly, I find Leah awkward with most everyone.  She has never had a natural way about her.  She seems nervous and uneasy most of the time.  I also think she has gotten very boring in her presentations.  Leah needs to move on, IMO.

Valued Contributor

Elizabeth03 said: "Honestly, I find Leah awkward with most everyone.  She has never had a natural way about her.  She seems nervous and uneasy most of the time.  I also think she has gotten very boring in her presentations.  Leah needs to move on, IMO."

Thank you! Someone FINALLY said something that needed to be said. I agree with you 100%.

"I never changed, I just learned."