Valued Contributor

Re: Stacey joining Leah for A.M. Style on Saturdays

jackthebear said: "

Not a fan of Stacy or Nancy. Both seem to be forcing their speech. Now Monifa has come a long way and Vanessa is a natural. I agree that Leah has become stale.

Monifa and Vanessa would be better,"

A matter of opinion. I'd rather have Leah.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

RescueLover said: "

I LOVE Leah!!! I look forward to all her shows!!! Be Kind."

No one is being mean with respect to Leah. But the truth is her show is always the SAME. Same vendors, products, models, order, style like outfit w/purse, games/questions etc. 

Valued Contributor

I agree with you 100% and I actually do the exact same thing as you do.
Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

I think it may be time for some of the older hosts to consider retirement.

Their demeanor has changed in many cases and their performance is lackluster.

This is not meant to bash hosts, it is simply an observation.

I suspect the atmosphere isn't great there and the fatigue we see in the hosts and the amped up behavior is part of that

business isn't as good as it should be 

I have a thought about these hosting assignments.

I first noticed it when Sandra Bennett started doing outdoor programs rather than Carolyn. I think management is testing the customer reaction and especially sales when a new host takes over. Perhaps a change is coming. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched AM style at one time but find the offerings boring so I just look up what was in the show; I haven’t bought anything from AM style in a long time.
I like Stacey & think she’s enthusiastic, warm & looks terrific in everything. I get the feeling she really likes her job & doesn’t use the buzz words. I like when she calls us “friends” even tho we aren’t. I don’t think she shouts but is precise & gives all the info in a clear presentation.

IMO, I don’t think Leah enjoys bring pared with another host & the pairing with Shawn was dreadful. I hope Stacey does well. I think Stacey needs models with her as she looks great in everything but she is very tall & slender & I’m a totally different body type & can’t judge how the apparel would look on me. I can’t judge by the model on the website. Stacey deserves to be on the main station.

I am not fond of the newest ladies, too loud & “cutesy”
Honored Contributor

Having watched Stacey with Leah for a few weeks now I am of the opinion that AMS was better without her.

Super Contributor

I used to love love love watching AM Style with Leah on Saturday mornings.  Then they added that annoying LOUD alarm clock feature.  Then they added a co-host.  From my perspective, I'm wondering why they tried to fix something that wasn't broken. Whatever they do, I hope they never try to pair Leah with Shawn again.

Super Contributor

Today, 10/28 was Stacey's last Saturday with Leah

Honored Contributor

@xryretriever wrote:

Today, 10/28 was Stacey's last Saturday with Leah

Now that's good news.  I hope they don't try to "improve" it by making more changes.

Honored Contributor

I didn't mind Stacey in AMS at all, I like her.

I love Leah, but I appreciated Stacey coming on, which led to breaks from the incessant giggles sometimes. 

If they want to improve AMS, they can get rid of that annoying alarm clock, and the oft-repeated question of the day.