Contributor

Thank you QVC for allowing Stacey Stauffer back on QVC. I am happy to see her!  I wish she was a host again...but just seeing her poised, smiling face with QVC again makes me smile.  I hope she reads this! 

Honored Contributor

Is she a product rep now?  For which product?

Contributor

Delicioso

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Is she a product rep now?  For which product?

@ValuSkr 

California Innovations, a creme brulee dessert and a few others. I agree @slmsia so nice to see her again!

Respected Contributor
Longtime QVC viewer here who adores Stacey and feel she got a raw deal. I did send a letter to management about her untimely dismissal. Im hoping that this stint as a vendor will lead her back to full time hosting. Her chemistry with David Venable was much better than the replacement.
Frequent Contributor

Agreed. She is a delight and not full of herself and she lets the vendors talk.

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Longtime QVC viewer here who adores Stacey and feel she got a raw deal. I did send a letter to management about her untimely dismissal. Im hoping that this stint as a vendor will lead her back to full time hosting. Her chemistry with David Venable was much better than the replacement.

@Reever wrote:

Ya Mary is BLAH

Honored Contributor

Re: Stacey Stauffer!

[ Edited ]

@MrSour Stacey's replacement was not Mary.  Mary has been the long-time social media co-host for David on Sunday's. I think she is the best with David.

Stacey's Wednesday ITKWD replacement is Julia Cearley. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stacey Stauffer!

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@Reever 

She is not the only one. Several good and professional behaving and appearing hostesses were shown the door while a couple who don't have what it takes are still there.

Super Contributor

i was so sad when she left. glad she's back.

loved seeing her and david again.

they were a winning combination.