Trusted Contributor

Stacey S and Courtney C were a great fun team

I have been turning off Gourmet Holiday shows lately.   But I saw Stacey S and Courtney C were hosting and I watched.   They were a great team.  Stacey really showed her cooking skills in describing the food.  Very informative.   And Courtney was so much fun

with her Southern take on the foods presented.   They made a great team and allowed each to present items.

When I noticed Stacey on the show again I watched.   But it seems Alberti needs to insert himself in EVERY presentation as if the other host can't handle it.   So, I quickly shut it off.  I want to watch for descriptions of the food. not watching as many people as possible swallow it.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Stacey S and Courtney C were a great fun team

I think Stacey and Courtney C are a good team. I like them both and they did a great program.  Glad someone else enjoyed it as well.  

Trusted Contributor

I really like Courtney C but haven't seen her on since Beauty IQ went kaput.  Glad to know she's still around.  

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I really like Courtney C but haven't seen her on since Beauty IQ went kaput.  Glad to know she's still around.  

@LuvmyLab   Courtney Cason is on Q2 a lot.  She has several shows per week there.