Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spooktacular

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman  I'm sorry you missed it.😊 It was a great show, and will be airing every three hours beginning at 9pm EST this evening, until 12pm tomorrow. There will also be several airings after that, although at different intervals.😊

Happy birthday in advance! I can only imagine how FUN your birthday parties were.😁 

Enjoy the show!😊

ETA: I noticed after I left my post, that other posters had provided the times earlier, so you are well informed.😁 Sorry for the duplicate. I hope you're able to tune in.🤞❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles 

It's OK....I was being lazy and could surely have investigated on my own.  Several folks did mention it, but I have been busy, so still haven't caught up to it.

As others have said, their Halloween shows from the past were great, and I was just having fond memories of those times when I used to throw a big party.  I'd always get a few things from QVC.

Sadly, no big parties any time soon....But it's still fun to watch!

Occasional Contributor

I saw that they sold the big pumpkin out. H223990 out. I got email it was back and I went to QVC ,com but it said sorry out of stock. I’m wondering if anyone else heard if it’s going to be available