Honored Contributor

Special QVC Day for 3 People

I didn't see it, but heard about a special day for three shoppers at QVC. Apparently they had lunch with Jayne, Pat, and Monifa, and got makeovers before they appeared on camera. 

Does anyone know about this? Was it a surprise? What a special day for them!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Special QVC Day for 3 People

I saw it on FB each of them posted behind the scenes pictures.  It looked wonderful.  They met several hosts and vendors, had their own dressing rooms. had make up & hair done.  It looked awesome. If you are on FB its WE #loveQVC.  

Respected Contributor

Yes they were chosen from the we love qvc facebook page, they post outfits of qvc clothing often.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  That must've been so much fun for those lucky QVC viewers! My QVC dream is to meet Mary Beth Roe and Jane Tracy.  I'd like to take them both out to a nice lunch and give them my homemade cookies for dessert.  A girl can dream Smiley Very Happy.  

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

Yes they were chosen from the we love qvc facebook page, they post outfits of qvc clothing often.

That was really nice of the Q do to that @spumoni99 .  

Valued Contributor

Oh please, they're doing it for business, not to be nice. It's one of the things they're spending the money that customers overpay to them for.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

Oh please, they're doing it for business, not to be nice. It's one of the things they're spending the money that customers overpay to them for.

Nothing Q (or any big corporation) does is to be "nice."  It's all about marketing and sales. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive about corporations and their goals.