New Contributor

Re: Sound quality for QVC on Dish Network

actually did notice for sure today on the LIVE show :-(

I've noticed terrible audio for the last several weeks. The volume shoots up then drops down.  It's NOT the tv provider audio, it's a for sure a QVC issue.  I've stopped watching QVC on TV because this is so uncomfortable to listen to. 

Valued Contributor

I am still having audio issues with QVC.  Therefore, I am not watching and I am not buying.  I do miss some of my favorites but I will live.

I just wish they would get their act together.  I even tried streaming QVC and I still get the same volume up and down issues.

CANNOT listen to it.

I have xfinity and for the last 3 or so months the audio fades in and out. It's hard to hear what's being said and most times I won't even watch. I miss watching ITKWD! 
QVC can you hear us! 

Honored Contributor

I watch QVC on Roku, and I've been experiencing the same thing for about a month.  The sound fades in & out; it's very frustrating.  Especially in the early morning when I try to keep the TV volume down. I don't feel like wrestling with my hearing and the channel's audio, so I turn the channel. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I have Dish and have been noticing the same issue with QVC2, the sound goes up and down, and I can't watch that channel anymore because of it. Also, the picture quality is not the same as other channels, everyone looks like they have been elongated, or stretched out lenghthwise! Something is definately going on with that channel, this has just started in the last couple of weeks.

Valued Contributor

Same here. I have Charter Spectrum and the sound goes in and out constantly.  PArticularly on the overnight and early morning shows. Honestly, I only enjoy watching Katrina and Leah and the sound quality is horrendous.  What the heck is going on at QVC?

Super Contributor

I have the same issue with QVC2 and QVC3 on Comcast cable.

It's obviously not the cable provider issue.....it's QVC.

Respected Contributor

Yes!!!! I have to either turn off the channel or turn sound off and read a book. I have Comcast/Xfinity so it's definitely not limited to satellite.

PLEASE Q, FIX THIS HORRIFIC SOUND PROBLEM. It's turning viewers off. Ugh!  Thank you