Honored Contributor

Sound going in and out.......

No other TV channel in my home with multiple TVs is doing this....

The sound is fluctuating badly.  It happens with QVC guests on their own electronics (Kathy Lee Gifford this morning).  It happens when the host (David) is on.  And it's been happening for days.  No other channels or TVs are affected. 

If this is QVC, it really needs to be fixed!!  TIA!  Q4U

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Re: Sound going in and out.......

Yes, I have noticed the sound is poor today and yesterday.  

Respected Contributor

The only time that happens to me is when I'm watching on antenna television.

Trusted Contributor

This has been happening to me all the time lately with qvc. So annoying!
Honored Contributor

I have no issues.  With all their electronics and hookups with vendors off set  it is undertstandable.  When I view some of the on-air presentations (i.e. A546065) there's a problem.   

Honored Contributor

We have Spectrum and no other channel is doing this, and no other TV in my home.. 

I was actually watching David doing a Christmas in July show because he was showing those ceramic trees that light up and I really don't enjoy CIJ, but was interested in the tree and could not concentrate on it all because of the sound issues.

I really hope it's something QVC can do something about!    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Contributor

I, too, am noticing the problem. It happened before and seemed to be fixed for a while. I haven't experienced the problem with any other channel or electronic retailer I will not watch the Q until the issue is resolved.
Valued Contributor

Thank you!  I posted about this and no one was experiencing it but me.  Maybe because I used the word "audio" in my post.  ONLY channel that does it.  I don't see the host's mics clipped to their clothing like I used to either.  Every once in awhile, one has a mic on their collar and it seems their voice isn't as bad with the going in and out.  

It is SO annoying I can't watch.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the replies! I was ready to buy a new TV because of the sound goind in and out! It drives me crazy and I often have to turn the sound off and just watch without. I agree, this needs to be fixed and soon. For me, it has gone on for months.

Respected Contributor

I noticed it in the past few months on the replays during the night, now I hear the same on their live programming. I watch thru Roku but there are no other channels where this occurs. It's really bad with the offsite vendor feeds. I don't understand how a company as large as this can't easily fix problems that others do not experience.