Honored Contributor

We have Spectrum and I've noticed the sound issue on QVC.  I'm sure it's nothing to do with our provider.

It's only been happening since QVC has been doing all the remotes and such.  I've even had it while trying to listen to a product video on my computer.  Some were so bad, I didn't bother listening.

Something for the Q to sort out, IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

It has really got bad for me the last two days...

Valued Contributor

This is not a recent phenomenon.  I've been complaining about this for months.  And it only happens on QVC.  No other channels.  Also, the sound is now completely cutting out then coming back.  I don't know what's going on at QVC, but it seems they are working hard to totally annoy their customers.    

Trusted Contributor

Yes,I have spectrum an the sound goes in an out.Evert thing else works fine very annoying.I am in wisconsin

Honored Contributor

When Gary Goban does the Denim & Co. shows he covers up his mike

and when he moves you lose every 2nd word.

I went to his Facebook page and told him he said thanks for informing him and he would fix the mike to where it's not in the way.

they all need instruction in the proper way of wearing a microphone.

Respected Contributor

UPDATE *** Re: Sound fading in & out

[ Edited ]

I am almost afraid to say it but this issue is no longer a problem on my TVs! The sound has been consistent, no longer going silent!  I hope I haven't jinxed anything & those who have had this same issue are now experiencing the same relief!

• Thanks to all who replied. I thought I was going crazy!