Trusted Contributor

Sorry to hear the tours are being discontinued and the QVC store at studio park too

I am so disappointed to hear that the tours are being discontinued and the store at Studio Park will be also.  Each year, we take a trip to QVC and we have a good time taking a tour each time and going to the audience shows. I shop at the studio store and always get makeup and all sorts of items that I save for gifts for Christmas and I always buy the QVC cups, the magnets and pens and the readers and bring them back for the girls at work.  I just feel bad about it.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Sorry to hear the tours are being discontinued and the QVC store at studio park too

Me too

Honored Contributor

Re: Sorry to hear the tours are being discontinued and the QVC store at studio park too

"These changes do not impact QVC’s live audience shows and special event offerings. Please visit the Live Events section of our website to learn more about upcoming events."

https://corporate.qvc.com/newsroom/happenings/qvc-studio-tour-and-store-to-close-in-august-2019/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

Oh gosh, I had not heard this.  What a shame, that was fun and interesting.  What is going on with all this lately.  My opinion only but this corporation has changed for the worse lately.  More long time hosts will start leaving soon and I still believe more was up with Jill.  Something was just not right with that.  Hosts are not great, prices through the roof, every host now is a home decorator, shipping huge, delays in sending out and now problem with cancelling orders.  Not good.

Respected Contributor

A few times a year, four of us ladies make a day of going to the QVC Frazer outlet and then head over to the QVC Studio to browse and, most  always,  buy a few things. 

Two weeks ago, we went on one of our Q trips and, while at Studio Park, we asked about the closing of the tours and studio store.  We were informed it was true, but when I asked two separate people who worked there (one cashier in the studio store and one employee who was sitting in the lobby on a break) why the tours and store were closing, neither had an explanation.  Their answer was, 'it's just what we were told.'

With all the crazy things happening in the world these days, my assumption would be for security reasons.  The security is already quite tight at Studio Park but, without any tours or public to deal with, it is definitely less dangerous.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

A few times a year, four of us ladies make a day of going to the QVC Frazer outlet and then head over to the QVC Studio to browse and, most  always,  buy a few things. 

Two weeks ago, we went on one of our Q trips and, while at Studio Park, we asked about the closing of the tours and studio store.  We were informed it was true, but when I asked two separate people who worked there (one cashier in the studio store and one employee who was sitting in the lobby on a break) why the tours and store were closing, neither had an explanation.  Their answer was, 'it's just what we were told.'

With all the crazy things happening in the world these days, my assumption would be for security reasons.  The security is already quite tight at Studio Park but, without any tours or public to deal with, it is definitely less dangerous.  

They used security as an excuse but are still having live shows.

Typical QVC.  Like we have not noticed the disconnect.