Esteemed Contributor

Re: Soooooooooooooo done shopping here...........

@Spurt wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Kachina624

I would like to add ,my order was cancelled for me by customer service

@MalteseMomma

When you contacted Customer Service and if it was too late to cancel then customer service should have been able to tell you that at that point.....With all the technology we have available now, even if it's shipped by the manufacturer or whether shipped by QVC's own warehouse there should be some electronic trail on each package to let CS or even alert the website when you try to cancel that its too late!  Instead of remote shows, QVC should invest in technology software that will help their Customers and shippng processes............That's more important to me and Im sure many others than having, a "red carpet" show in California during the Academy Awards, or a fake Fashion Week Show from NY, or  Lisa Rinna's a show from Beverly Hills, CA,(they didnt even do that for Bob Mackie and his anniversary)  or now David will have a special remote show from San Fran.... Amy posted a picture and they paid that expense not only for Amy to travel, to Beverly Hills,  but also a huge crew as well.........NOT MONEY WELL SPENT...JMHO!.....

I agree!  All of those "on location" shows always seemed ridiculous to me.  They might as well have been standing in front of a set right there in PA.   Even when I was a big fan of QVC, I always thought those location shows were silly and a huge waste of money.