Honored Contributor

Talk about stimulating TV!  There's almost nothing more exciting than watching two grown men make bubbles and play with pinwheels.  This is exceeded only by watching the Philosophy ladies make suds for hours on end.

And QVC wonders why customers leave?

That hardwood floor ought to feel like an ice rink after a day of soapy bubbles.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

Both have boat shoes on to prevent slipping and sliding over the edge....

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Haha, I was thinking the same thing with an earlier presentation. My first thought was, "oh no, that floor!". I have a rule in my house with the grandkids, no bubble machines of any sort inside. I stupidly bought a cute train with a track for around the Christmas tree. It blew bubbles when it went around and around. What was I thinking!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@AlsaceGal wrote:

@Kachina624 

Both have boat shoes on to prevent slipping and sliding over the edge....

@AlsaceGal    How about Pat and Ali this morning?  I bet that soapy mess was in their hair and on their clothes too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@Kachina624 Haha, I was thinking the same thing with an earlier presentation. My first thought was, "oh no, that floor!". I have a rule in my house with the grandkids, no bubble machines of any sort inside. I stupidly bought a cute train with a track for around the Christmas tree. It blew bubbles when it went around and around. What was I thinking!!!!!

@cjm61  the same person who had QVC on all day. That was so funny!!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

All over their faces too, soap on their lips.

Honored Contributor

They should have gone outdoors.