Respected Contributor

Re: Something weird going on with MODS

@tropics21 wrote:

say anything "unkind" about shawn or any other host and you are deleted.  What happened to free speech?  LMAO

If you know about free speech you would know it is not applicable to a company's private message board.

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

say anything "unkind" about shawn or any other host and you are deleted.  What happened to free speech?  LMAO

@tropics21 

You must have missed the day when in Civics class they taught the First Admendment.

If you had been there, you would have learned the the First Admendment applies to the GOVERNMENT can't take away your freedom of speech.

This is a chat board that is run by a PRIVATE business.

As such, they can make and set the rules, to which we ALL agreed to when we signed up.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Lots of unkind things are said about lots of hosts.

It's just that the treatment of those posts is unequal.  Some are deleted rapidly and others not for days, weeks, or not at all.

It's like Animal Farm.....All hosts are equal.  But some hosts are more equal than others.

Esteemed Contributor

Do you think if the Moderators were leaving, they would say goodbye? It would be nice. Most Posters do.

Let´s see if this post  gets zapped, then we´ll know they are still around.

Honored Contributor

The MODS are people too, they look at things the way posters do, aside from what the actual rules are. Let's face it, you can get around the rules if you are the one enforcing them. If anyone was posting here in the 90's, these boards were like the Wild West, it was mean and nasty only survival of the fittest, but the best entertainment in town.LOL

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Really?  The posters who take the time to post have legitimate concerns regarding the failing QVC and their non transparency and lack of acknowledgment to loyal customers.  No tamper tantrums, just adult customers who deserve answers and quality customer service, as well as quality products.  Period, now have a great day, LMAO

Loyal customers don't usually bash a business constantly.  Have a great evening!

@Warrior2022 

Let me ask you this....when you shop locally or online do you get surveys asking for feedback on how the business is doing, how your experience and transaction went, and even feedback on employees and sercvice you received????  I do....everything from grocery and other retail stores and even my medical lab for my checkups, doctor visits, oil change places, insurance companies  etc etc and all the online places that I shop......So instead of surveys there's a wealth of customer feedback that can be used by QVC right here on the Forums....think of it that way....And from QVC's recent financial reports and declines in sales and revenues QVC needs all the help they can get....

And most people that "complain" or give constructive feedback just want to keep QVC as a viable shopping option since its unique and we can see the actual product demonstrated...which is QVC's advantage....

Sure, and I fill them out in a honest, adult fashion.  Tropics acts like a childhood bully in her nanananananana fashion.  If she is so unhappy maybe she should take a step back and shop someplace that makes her happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99, those were the days. I was so afraid to post then but got some good laughs. Everytime I was on line and started laughing my husband would say ¨she´s at it again¨. I really enjoyed the old days

Honored Contributor

@Sage04  I couldn't believe how mean some of the posters were and how they felt about things people have no control over. It was kind of scary to think there were people out there who thought about people that way. I know I am the first to complain about the censorship on these boards, but at least it has driven these scary posters away.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

Do you think if the Moderators were leaving, they would say goodbye? It would be nice. Most Posters do.

Let´s see if this post  gets zapped, then we´ll know they are still around.

ROFLMAO     BWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA