Respected Contributor

Re: Something weird going on with MODS

@hippiechick

What holiday?  I have no idea.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Columbus Day

Many companies close entirely but not most call centers. They do have reduced functionality a lot of time though. Not reps because you're not making money if you're not available for calls but they'll let others off and resume as normal the following day. 

Valued Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Really?  The posters who take the time to post have legitimate concerns regarding the failing QVC and their non transparency and lack of acknowledgment to loyal customers.  No tamper tantrums, just adult customers who deserve answers and quality customer service, as well as quality products.  Period, now have a great day, LMAO

Loyal customers don't usually bash a business constantly.  Have a great evening!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  Say something critical of Shawn and I bet they'll respond in a heartbeat.

LOLOLOL   Good one Kachina!   I still got no response and it is odd that they didn't eve respond here.   I will try again.  I have been gone all day.  Thanks for the laugh!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Kachina624 Sing it, sister!

lol   this was worthh posting just to read the comments.    too funny!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I emailed a question early am and noone responded.  What is going on?????

Could be they are in meetings, training, etc.  I know some mods are working, I saw a few posts get zapped.  Give it some more time.  

Well I sent it at 4 a and it is now 9:13 pm so either they didn't get it but it is in my sent mail or something fishy going on.  This is not like them at all.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Kachina624 Sing it, sister!

LA LA A LA LA  I WILL SING WITH YOU KACHINA.    LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  Say something critical of Shawn and I bet they'll respond in a heartbeat.

LOLOLOL   Good one Kachina!   I still got no response and it is odd that they didn't eve respond here.   I will try again.  I have been gone all day.  Thanks for the laugh!  

@Kachina624  usually has some pretty good responses on these threads...lol...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Really?  The posters who take the time to post have legitimate concerns regarding the failing QVC and their non transparency and lack of acknowledgment to loyal customers.  No tamper tantrums, just adult customers who deserve answers and quality customer service, as well as quality products.  Period, now have a great day, LMAO

Loyal customers don't usually bash a business constantly.  Have a great evening!

@Warrior2022 

Let me ask you this....when you shop locally or online do you get surveys asking for feedback on how the business is doing, how your experience and transaction went, and even feedback on employees and sercvice you received????  I do....everything from grocery and other retail stores and even my medical lab for my checkups, doctor visits, oil change places, insurance companies  etc etc and all the online places that I shop......So instead of surveys there's a wealth of customer feedback that can be used by QVC right here on the Forums....think of it that way....And from QVC's recent financial reports and declines in sales and revenues QVC needs all the help they can get....

And most people that "complain" or give constructive feedback just want to keep QVC as a viable shopping option since its unique and we can see the actual product demonstrated...which is QVC's advantage....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

say anything "unkind" about shawn or any other host and you are deleted.  What happened to free speech?  LMAO

I can't.