Esteemed Contributor

Something going on with shipping out of Ontario Ca

I've been lucky lately with the last few things I ordered from QVC, they came didn't come from Ontario and I got my purchases pretty timely.

I ordered a T shirt from The Disney Store on Monday and it has 'shipped'...but it isn't moving out of Ontario CA.

So I guess it isn't just QVC.........

Honored Contributor

Re: Something going on with shipping out of Ontario Ca

@Nataliesgramma.  I've been getting my orders from the Ontario warehouse much faster than those coming from the East.  They usually get to town in 2 days.  Getting them delivered is another matter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It might have something to do with them now being under the same umbrella with HSN. In the past almost all my orders from HSN came out of Ontario. Perhaps they are sharing a warehouse now?

Contributor

I live in WV & have never had anything shipped from Ontario, CA.  On 5/23 I ordered 2 of the same Logo dresses.  One shipped from E Petersburg, PA (never saw that location before), & I received it 5/30, even with a delay while they transferred it to my local post office.  The same dress, same order, shipping from Ontario, CA is STILL in Ontario, CA.  I keep ordering less & less from QVC.

Regular Contributor

So glad you brought this up.  In early May, my shipments of two clothing items were delayed and when I checked the tracking #, it said Ontario CA too.  I thought it was a mistake or one of those "reused" UPS #s you hear about.  It seemed very strange as I've shopped the Q for years and clothing always shipped from PA ... which I liked since I'm in New England and they always arrived pretty promptly.  Will have to follow shipping info more closely to see if this is the trend.  I wonder if newer returns go back to CA?? hmmm

Trusted Contributor

I have five or six items still "in process" after nearly a week and I don't like it.  HSN and Evine ship much quicker than QVC.  Granted, those channels are not as large as the Q, but even Amazon ships faster and it is huge.  Of course, "in process" means I can't cancel any of the orders, so I'm stuck.