Respected Contributor

Re: Something Is Really Messed Up with the Program Guide

@rms1954 the program guide on the website is correct, your TV guide is incorrect. As said the TSV show with Shawn will be repeated until 7am.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@rms1954 the program guide on the website is correct, your TV guide is incorrect. As said the TSV show with Shawn will be repeated until 7am.

@DJs mom 

my tv online guide is correct.....i have comcast and it is showing dooney and bourke until 7am et.

my online qvc site program guide is also correct.....dooney and bourke until 7am et.

shawn will be on from 10pm et tonight through 7am et tomorrow morning......not live of course once the initial DB show has ended.

i wonder if this works like reruns of tv shows? residuals each time your face is on the screen? Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

But not really.  Shawn will not be hosting every show and there are other items and shows so really they are not listed correctly.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

But not really.  Shawn will not be hosting every show and there are other items and shows so really they are not listed correctly.

@rms1954 

i am not sure where you are looking, but all of the program guides are correct for me....online via qvc and on my comcast cable guide. at midnight, shawn will be hosting the DB show live for two hours, midnight to 2am. that SAME show will repeat until 7am et, when qvc will go back to live broadcasting.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

If you don't want the TSV after watching the midnight show, maybe you'll be interested after the 1am show, but you'll definitely want it after the 6am show Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I posted the correct information (see Message #6 in this thread). Shawn hosted the Midnight to 1am ET hour live. Katrina is hosting the 1am to 2am hour live right now. Shawn's hour will be repeated from 2am to 7am ET. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

The midnight presentation was repeated from 2am -7am

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@DJs mom 

my tv online guide is correct.....i have comcast and it is showing dooney and bourke until 7am et.

my online qvc site program guide is also correct.....dooney and bourke until 7am et.

shawn will be on from 10pm et tonight through 7am et tomorrow morning......not live of course once the initial DB show has ended.

i wonder if this works like reruns of tv shows? residuals each time your face is on the screen? Smiley Wink

@sunshine45 I have Xfinity also and up until a few days ago the onscreen guide was incorrect. Now it is showing the repeat of the TSV shows. Before it was listing new shows that of course were not being shown.