Trusted Contributor

Re: Some other hosts besides Leah look trimmer to me

Have been a viewer since early 90’s, back when Pat wore her hair short and before she had her lips done. She was slim back in the day but had put on pounds through her mid section over the years, just as so many of us do. She is way slimmer today; has shed those extra pounds. She looks lovely on the outside and seems lovely on the inside too. I have always admired her.  

Esteemed Contributor

I order very little from QVC so I do not notice any difference I do not know the hosts by name either. I wish I had the time to watch more but, I am too busy and when I do have the time I find the  shows boring and unwatchable.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Leah definitely lost weight and looks great.  Also, Jackie the rep. for IT Cosmetics looks like she lost a lot of weight and looks very nice.  That's the only ones I noticed.

@Daysdee , the one blonde rep for Philosophy has lost a lot of weight as well.  According to her social media, she was having some health issues and just wanted to feel better and get in better shape.  I cannot remember her name.  It's not Dara Lynn and obviously not MariLynn. 

Nancy Hornback recently said she lost 20 pounds.  She was speaking with a vendor on Q2 and they were talking about how often they weight themselves and Nancy said everyday.  She said last year she started to put weight on and it got out of control and next thing she knew, she was 20 pounds overweight so she lost it.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  The Philosophy rep that lost weight is Heidi.  I think she looks great.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  The Philosophy rep that lost weight is Heidi.  I think she looks great.

@Daysdee , thank you!  It was driving me nuts.  I could picture her face but for the life of me couldn't remember her name.  LOL 

Occasional Visitor

Leah looks wonderful.  Does anyone know how she loss so much weight.  Would love to know. Barbara

Honored Contributor

Actually, I think Leah looks a little too thin.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@dinky1006 ..........this is an old post from February.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

it's the spanx. I guess it works

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dinky1006 wrote:

Leah looks wonderful.  Does anyone know how she loss so much weight.  Would love to know. Barbara

@dinky1006: There are a gazillion threads on this forum about Leah's weight loss. Check 'em out!  Welcome to the boards! Smiley Happy