Trusted Contributor

Some other hosts besides Leah look trimmer to me

Some ofher hosts besides Leah also look trimmer to me, such as Pat, Sandra and Shawn.  Anyway, they look great, and they looked great before but it is healthier to be thinner.  Wish I looked that good.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Some other hosts besides Leah look trimmer to me

Those three women were never bigger to start with.  Camera adds like fifteen pounds.  They have always looked good to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps Q bought new hi-tech cameras.  We know Leah lost a lot of weight - - Shawn and Mrs. Bennett have never been 'beefy' as far as I can recall.

Valued Contributor

@seedpie wrote:

Those three women were never bigger to start with.  Camera adds like fifteen pounds.  They have always looked good to me.

NOT TRUE - a TOTAL myth.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Q employees are participating in a weight-loss competition.  I just watched a Frasier episode where they were doing that.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Maybe Q employees are participating in a weight-loss competition.  I just watched a Frasier episode where they were doing that.  Smiley Happy

I thought the same thing!!!  Not to be caddy but I doubt anyone wants to be the biggest host.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I haven't noticed any changes.  I did see Robin Wall on HSN today and will just say I didn't recognize her; it wasn't because she trimmed down.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Do you remember years ago the orders from on high on how the female hosts had to look?  Even down to the nail color - their appearances had to comply with the rules or they were done.

Honored Contributor

They are wearing clothes that fit.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@seedpie wrote:

NOT TRUE - a TOTAL myth.

I'm not so sure about that.  I ended up on the same court jury as a local news anchor.  He looked MUCH thinner in person than on tv. He even joked about it to me.