Contributor

Re: Some new hosts that are easy to watch!

I really like Terri and Ally of the new hosts.

I do not care for Katrina but they are all so new they need time to adjust.

Of the old hosts I must change the channel when Jennifer Coffey (sp?) is on. I find her incredibly fake. I also dislike Mary DiAngelis.

My favorite hosts are: Leah, Jayne, Mary Nelson. Leah is so professional.

Then there are some pairings I like:

Carolyn Gracie is great with Denim & Co. because she obviously wears the stuff.

I like watching Nancy Hornbeck with Angel but not with jewelry.

I love Angel Smedley and watch her, though I do not like the Quacker line!

Respected Contributor

My wish is that the powers-that-schedule give air time to the new hosts who are quite capable and good and have good on-air voices. Less on-air time for Jane T., Shawn and Amy S., please.  Please. Pretty please.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane and Amy and Shawn aren't going anywhere.

Contributor

KATIE MCGEE - FLAWLESS.  She has the most calm voice.  No screaming, no "uhhh", no "ummmm's", smooth, articulate, knowledgeable, dressed to perfection.  And "they" say the continuing interjecting of the "ummmmm's, i.e, Shawn, Carolyn, can't be done.  The newbies need to train the "seasoned" hosts!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Katie's very good, but she's hardly a newbie.  She's been at Q since 2013.  I guess that's relatively new compared to the 30+ years of some hosts.

Also, she's low key and low profile, so sometimes they forget she's there.

Trusted Contributor

Of the new hosts they best so far are Terri and Katrina and Ali is good too. I think Courtney Webb is the weakest and just stumbling alot. Kristine Zell is the worst of them all. She constantly doesnt know product, stumbles and doesnt seem to be getting it.
Trusted Contributor

Btw Katie McGee started like 5 years ago shes not a newbie. She isn't that great shes fine. I think cathy pedrayes is way better then her
Honored Contributor

I really like Katie McGee--nice voice, calm, doesn't interrupt, good product knowledgeable.....I would love to see Katie take over Amy's spot on PM STYLE....

Some of the newer hosts should replace Kerstin, Kristine Zell, Amy, Stacey, Courtney Cason, SK.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I didn't like Christine Zell at all at first, but she is improving and seems to be better prepared and is very kind to everyone she interfaces with. Ally Carr just talks too much, it's almost funny. AC knows her stuff, but she has had previous experience at Evine. That new host Rachelle is a real babe, she is petite and wears clothes beautifully. I rarely see her because she is on in the wee hours, but I could see her as the new QVC DIVA. The rest of the newest hosts are all capable, pretty women and should do well too.

Valued Contributor

@Teddixat   - no its not Kourtney Khondabi.  I think it might be Cathy Pedrayes?  Its hard to tell by her picture.  I think Kourtney is fabulous!