Frequent Contributor

Re: Some QVC Vendors May Not Be Back

People need to remember they are just like us......although certain female hosts act like we watch to see THEM, we don't. We want to hear about products to see if we'd like to buy them. Some of them really need to get over themselves. When they come on my Tv goes off even if it's a show I like (I just do the show review online later).

Frequent Contributor

Agree. However, I do think the electronics guys do a great job of explaining the items. I don't see the point of reps for almost anything else though.

Respected Contributor

Yes. And before she couldn't live without Earth Spirit shoes, she was effusing about Birkenstocks for even longer on QVC.

I'm sure she'll find something which suits her energetic style. 

What worries you masters you.
Occasional Contributor

I, for one, don't give a fig about my hosts being "real". Sell me the glamour. I like turning on the tv and having something to aspire to. If I want to see someone in old looking sweats, etc., I'll go in the next room of my house!  For real?  Do we really want them to look like any old bag lady?  Bring me glitz, sell me glam. Look at the Kardashians on REALITY TV! Do we honestly think they would have had a run as long as they did if the weren't all glam? Ha! I've some swamp land to sell you, as well!

Occasional Contributor

Because it help the other industries, etc.  Also, I like watching the hosts and guests without dropped calls and misunderstandings. I watch LIVE TV for LIVE!  We need real, flesh and blood people all doseyed up to sell us some stuff!  

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Vendors may have realized that QVC hosts do pretty well on their own, without a vendor rep along side, that the expense of a rep isn't worth it.

Or, the vendors decided it wasn't worth it because they keep getting interrupted by the hosts. Leah will literally cut people off mid sentence, it's so rude.  Don't have them on if you are aren't going to let them speak.

Super Contributor

It still makes me laugh to see a grown man sway back and forth rolling his eyes while stuffing his mouth full of food 🤪