Super Contributor

Hi all...I  recently purchased the Garden Reflections Solar Lanterns, set of 2.  I followed the instructions and hung one of them out in direct sunlight in front of our house.  After a full day of sun, it didn't go on at night.  According to the instructions, it may take several days of sunlight to fully charge but I've had solar lights in the past and they all worked great after just a few hours of sunlight.  I called Customer Service and she said they would replace it but I wondered if anyone else has ordered them if it does take several days of sun light to charge.  I still have to try the other one...this one might be defective.

Respected Contributor

@Reva I'm not familiar with these in particular or this brand, but most if not all of the solar lights that I've had, had an on / off switch somewhere, which you had to turn to on for them to work.   Look around everywhere on and in the lantern and see if there is some switch or button.  I bought a couple of solar lights from amazon recently where I had to remove the solar panel part and the switch was located there underneath where the little panel was.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much moonandthestars...I checked and, sure enough, I hadn't turned on the on/off button properly.  I tried it again and WOW...the light came on and It's working great.  They are beautiful and very bright!  Reva